Super Kid

I was on a real card making binge yesterday.  This is the fourth card I completed.  My daughter had come over to craft and we worked for five hours.  I had worked before that for a few hours alone.  I was so tired last night I couldn't get it photographed, plus I needed to clean up my workspace first and I wasn't about to do that.  This image is from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She's colored with copics.  I found the graphic for the sentiment in my Word program.  It was ideal.  I plan on making the boy version this week.  Maybe, I can find some Anything Goes challenges to put it in.


Copics: B12, B14, C1, E00, E11, E31, E33, E35, E37
        R05, R08, R11, R27, W0, W1, W3, Y000, Y02, Y21, Y23, Y26

I have entered this in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday's Anything Goes
Paper Cutz Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. What a great card! Such fun! and I love those colours together. Thanks for joining in with us at MAWTT this week, and good luck. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is fabulous! Love the cute image and the vibrant colours. Thank you so much for joining us at the MAWTT challenge this week - Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love this fun image. You colored her beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So is this a self portrait? Anyone who puts out this many wonderful cards is super human.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...