Get Well for Eleanor


This card is a get well for my biological mother.  I know that may seem odd to refer to her that way but over the years that's how I learned to deal with it.  I just found out she had another fall and broke a rib.  She loves getting cards from me so I thought I would make her one.  The image is from Karen's Doodles.  I think this little basset is just adorable.  I colored her with copics.  The flowers are from Stampin' Up and I colored their edges to match the card.  The paper is from Cosmo Cricket.  I am entering this in Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday Sketch Challenge.  Here's a copy of the sketch; I pretty much followed it exactly:




Copics:  C3, E00, E21, E31, E35, E34, E35, E37, G24, G94 R20, R22, RV06, Y21, Y23, Y26, YG03, YG06

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous image, i can never quite manage the out of the box technique, hope she is better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the image, its so cute :-) thanks for joining us at SSDS this week... KAZ DT SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little hound is one of my favorites and you colored her good. Love the little flowers. You sure use a lot of perils and gems on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful - I love the image and your colouring is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at SSDS this week.
    Ike xx
    SSDS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww that sweet little puppy looks real your coloring is so good. She is going to love this.. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...