Happy Birthday Uncle Billy

This is my DT card for Digi Doodle Shop's Challenge #59:  Embossing.  The wonderful image is from Digi Doodle Shop.  It's just one a several antique car digis available.  I had quite a time coloring this.  Boy, did this blue want to run.  I spent half of my coloring time cleaning up the color runs.  I used a Stampin' Up embossing folder for the white rectangle.  It's one of my favorite embossing folders.  I just love the texture.  I needed a birthday card for my uncle this week.  This is ideal.  Hopefully, he will like it.

Copics:  B000, B12, B14, B16, C1, C3, C5, R24

12 comments:

  1. Great card Diane. Love the image - the whole thing looks very classy. Hugs Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I love your coloring on this one, and a nice "manly" card!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one - such a strong masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card for a man and your colouring looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see a mans card and this one is brill.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane, this is a perfect card for a male. I love the pattern you've used to emboss with. Great card. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great masculine card. Love the simple design
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Diane, it's very classy looking and your colouring is fab!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Diane. You have done a great job. I adore the embossing folder.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb colouring.Such a great card for a man.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great male card, love the way you've coloured the car, bet there's many a person out there who wishes they could be seen driving around in that
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great coloring job. I could swear the windshield and windows had real glass.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...