May Christmas Card Challenge 2011

So far I'm keeping up with the Christmas Card Challenge at Splitcoast.  These are two of the six cards I made for May.  I thought for sure I wasn't going to make it this month,  I've been so busy with challenges.  I had alot of trouble photographing these tonight for some reason.  I'm just too tired to do them over.  They were both made with an old Stampin' Up set I bought at a yardsale.  I really love the ribbon I used on the stocking card.  I bought it about a year ago and never used it.  I thought it was too wide.  When I finally got around to trying it I realized it's actually very soft and flexible.  It tied into a very nice bow.

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...