Joy




I made this card for my Card Exchange Group this month, for which I am running a little late.  The image is from Sugar Nellie.  It’s part of  their Simply Adorable collection.  I colored her with Copics.  A tad too much of the blue-green color, but, oh well, it’s done now.  I still like her.  I'm learning a little more every day about what works and what doesn't!  I just got my flower order from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I just love them.  The paper is from K & Company and the pearls are from Zva.  They make it so easy to apply beautiful sprays.

Copics: B00, B02, BG0000, BG000, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
        C1, C3, C5, E00, E02, E33, R01, R20, R22, Y21, YR20

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly Challenge Bloom & Grow
2 Sisters Challenge Blog How Does Your Garden Grow
Sundays with Crissy Flowers
Charisma Cardz Challenges Birthdays in Pink
Pixie Cottage Challenge Pink and Girly
A Spoonful of Sugar Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Diane what to say except stunning - one truly outstanding card soooo pretty.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!! Stunning gorgeous coloring!!!
    thanks for playing at THE PIXIE COTTAGE
    hugs
    sadia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Gorgeous! And it's not too much of the blue green. I love everything about this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning with all the pretty flowers and the pearls! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...