Thursday, May 19, 2011

Joy




I made this card for my Card Exchange Group this month, for which I am running a little late.  The image is from Sugar Nellie.  It’s part of  their Simply Adorable collection.  I colored her with Copics.  A tad too much of the blue-green color, but, oh well, it’s done now.  I still like her.  I'm learning a little more every day about what works and what doesn't!  I just got my flower order from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I just love them.  The paper is from K & Company and the pearls are from Zva.  They make it so easy to apply beautiful sprays.

Copics: B00, B02, BG0000, BG000, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
        C1, C3, C5, E00, E02, E33, R01, R20, R22, Y21, YR20

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly Challenge Bloom & Grow
2 Sisters Challenge Blog How Does Your Garden Grow
Sundays with Crissy Flowers
Charisma Cardz Challenges Birthdays in Pink
Pixie Cottage Challenge Pink and Girly
A Spoonful of Sugar Anything Goes

4 comments:

Shirl said...

Diane what to say except stunning - one truly outstanding card soooo pretty.
Hugs Shirley x x

Sadilla said...

Beautiful card!!! Stunning gorgeous coloring!!!
thanks for playing at THE PIXIE COTTAGE
hugs
sadia

Pop, Paper, Scissors said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! And it's not too much of the blue green. I love everything about this.

Lisa aka Myran said...

This is absolutely stunning with all the pretty flowers and the pearls! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

Post a Comment

 
.Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.