Best Friends Rain or Shine


This is my first card as a Guest Designer for Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge Blog.  I will be a guest designer for May, June and July.  I am very grateful that they have selected me for this opportunity!  This image is called "Love You Sis."  I thought it was just adorable when I first saw it.  The current challenge is to use a punch or die.  I colored the image with Copics and the background paper is from Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl.  The flower was the first one I ever tried making about six months ago.  I just happened to find it in my stash when I was looking for something yellow to embellish with. I still need alot of practice making flowers, but when I'm off for the summer I'll have lots of time to practice.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Copics:  B12, B14, B16, B21, B34, B93, B95, E00 E02, E21, E31, E35
         E97, E99, G05, R08, R11, R21, R24, R27, R39, Y11, Y13, Y15
         Y21, YG06, YG07, YR12, YR20,W3

4 comments:

  1. These primary colors are perfect for this stamp Diane. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic color scheme and I so love who you colored that image. Way to go! Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring on this card is super. I love the way you added your embellishments. I always struggle with those. Great job..SO weird there is another Dawn B...:)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...