Mountain Lion


This image is from Digi Doodle Shop.  If you haven't checked out the images there yet, please do.  There are some beautiful digis there.  I love so many I have a hard time deciding which ones to use.  I  knew I had to do this one as soon as I saw it.  My daughter once did a beautiful counted cross stitch picture just like this and it turned out gorgeous.  I absolutely loved making this card.  Seems like my favorites are almost all of animals.  This is my DT entry for Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge #60 Anything Goes.  I colored it with Copics and I used a white pen to highlight the eyes.  The paper is A Proper Gentleman from Graphic 45.  I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it. 


I am entering this in the following challenges:

2 Sisters Challenge Blog #40 Use A Digi
Creative Card Crew Anything Goes
CraftyCatz Challenge No. 83 Anything Goes
I Did It Creations #56 Anything Goes
Do It With Digis Challenge #11 It's All About the Boys
Do You Stack Up Challenge #21 Animals
Whoopsi Daisy Birthday
Paper Pretties Birthday Card
Charisma Cardz Boy Oh Boy
Paper Crafting Journey #11 Anything Goes-Your Favorite
Truly Scrumptous Anything Goes

Copics:  C3
         E000, E11, E13, E15, E17, E18
         E31, E33, E34, E97, E99
         R00, R02, R12, R21
         W9
         YR12

26 comments:

  1. Wow - this is stunning. Beautiful image and your colouring is awesome. I love it!! Hugs Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Diane - thanks for sharing this with us at DYSU - good luck!! Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a beautiful animal.. stunning colouring
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card hun, love it and your colouring is fabulous. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely Diane, your fab colouring make him look sooooo real.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Diane your coloring is awesome. I've colored this image, too, but now I don't know if I'll show it. I tend to go on the softer side when coloring. (I guess it's because I don't think my booboo's will be as apparent.) LOL Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh I love this! The image is awesome! Love your coloring. Thank you for joining us over at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card, lovely image and great colouring, I saw your card on Make It Monday and wanted to get a better look, Good luck,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! This is stunning. Your colouring is super.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card Diane, I like your Sugar Nellie posted below also. Great coloring on them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, even my hubby commented over my shoulder at this one;) Thanks for playing along with my animal challenge at LCI this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a wonderful card Diane. Thanks for joining us this week at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Superb colouring.It looks like a framed picture.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. oops i forgot to say
    Thanks for joining us at Make it Monday
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what a striking card. Fabulous coloring!! I’m glad you joined us for the Do You Stack Up? ANIMAL challenge & hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful work on this image, your coloring is amazing. Thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. HiDiane wow what a goreous card love the image and how you have coloured it and the papers compliment it really well thanks for joining in at PCJ this time hope to see you again soon
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! What a wonderful card - you have coloured that lione so beautifully, just stunning! Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week and good luck, Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous card - looks like you've WATERCOLOURED it with your Copics! fabby job - thanks for playing along at Charisma! xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG... wonderful card, you colouring is out of the world!

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card, rather not meet him in real life,
    Ruthx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning job hun!! One of the best I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  24. this is lovely, it's a beautiful birthdy card. thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What an amazing card. Love how you've coloured that image.
    Thanks for joining us at Do It With Digis this time.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...