MTTC Orange & Black Challenge

This is my entry for My Time to Craft's challenge:  Orange and Black.  I cheated a little and used some purple paper.  The image is from Bugaboo.     
  
Copics:  BG0000, BG000, CO, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, E00, E15, E23, E33, E35, G92, R11, R35,   V01, V04, V09, Y19, YR12, YR16, YR18                                                   

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft Challenges Halloween
Stamps & Fun=Creativity Halloween
Victorine Originals Halloween
Come & Get It Challenges Purple, Black and Orange
Sparkles Forum Halloween
2 Sisters Halloween

11 comments:

  1. Love, love, love that image, Diane. That wee ghostie makes me smile :-) Your colouring is great and the ribbons finish the whole card perfectly.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Beth. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Diane, I see we used the same image, but I love your background house.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute - love the ribbons.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute image and your colouring is just great. Thank you so much for taking part in Come and Get It Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful Diane.. sorry I missed this challenge.. I'm chasing my tail most days!

    Looking forward to the next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Halloween creation! Great colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Diane, I just love the little witch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous job on your card, I knew right away it was a bugaboo image!!

    Thanks for joining in on the fun at Come and Get It Challenges!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card...... sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joing at SFC.....

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Diane, what a wonderful Halloween card. I love the image and gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great Halloween card! Thanks for playing along with Sparkles Forum Challenges.

    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...