First Mother's Day


I absolutely love this image from A Day for Daisies.  I had it printed for quite a while and decided it was time to color it.  I decided to make it a Mother's Day card for a first time mother since it had a baby on it.  The inside sentiment came with the image.


I colored it with Copics, of course.   The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I tipped the petals with Dazzling Detail from Stampin' Up.  I am finding that I like that a little better than Stickles.  I can put it on much finer.

After coloring, I painted the wings with Glamour Dust.  It doesn't show very well in the photos, but it gives a beautiful sparkle to the wings.  I love finding and trying out new products.

 Copics:  B00, B01. BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG10
              C0, C1, C3
              E00, E01, E02, E21, E31, E50
              R11, R20, R21, R22, R32


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Card Makin' Mamas Die Cuts
Crafts 4 Eternity Magical/ Mustical
Our Craft Lounge Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
Polkadoodle Magical and Mystical
Charisma Cardz Anything Goes
Crafty Purple Frog Sparkle
CES Challenges New Beginnings

Sorry, posted accidentally to Flutterby Wednesdays.
 

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for hanging out with us at Our Craft Lounge. I love the softness of this card. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great image and beautifully coloured, what a lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Diane,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and so sweet! Lovely to see your work at Polka Doodles! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    **I have some 'Polka Doodles candy' on my blog, feel free to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card !!! Thanks for joining us this week at C4E.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfectly sweet. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really beautiful! :)

    Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and enchanting,thanks for joining us at Polka doodles this week.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous card and thanks for joining us at PolkaDoodles xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really sweet card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Hun the image is gorjuss. Thanks for joining us at polka doodles this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really beautiful card. The colouring is gorgeous and I sprinkle glamour dust everywhere, so I know how much it really sparkles.
    Thanks for joining our CES challenge this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card and such a Beautiful design! Thanks for sharing with us at CES this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never seen this image before, wonderful work
    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is truly amazing! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...