Card Exchange Cards


 I am quite backed up on my cards for my card exchange group.  This should catch me up.  I need to get them in the mail tomorrow.  The first two cards have images by Elizabeth Bell.  I absolutely love her artwork.  She doesn't offer too many in digis, though.


The peacock is by A Day for Daisies.  I colored them slightly different.  They are actually iridescent which I could not get to show up in the photo.



















No challenges for these, I'm too burned out to look.

4 comments:

  1. Gracias, Ahleers (un poco dificil) , lo peor que llevo son los idiomas, menos mal que con San google nos arreglamos.
    Me alegra tu bienvenida, siempre he estado indecisa en participar en desafíos fuera de mi pais, vico en Tenerife, pero me he decidido y la verdad es que estoy divirtiéndome y espero seguir haciendolo, ya he roto el hielo del complejo y seguiré.
    Tus coloreados son maravillosos, es una asignatura que tengo pendiente, me encantan visitaré el blog con mas detenimiento porque me imagino que te dedicabas a esto, si no es así, desde luego tienes un arte espectacular.
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning set of cards hun...love them!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Diane these are all absolutely beautiful, I have those top two images in digi format and I love them, your designs and colours are perfect, those Peacocks look amazing.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...