Feminine Birthday Card


I figured I might as well make one card on World Card Making Day   The rest of the day absolutely needs to be spent doing shopping, laundry, cleaning and cooking.  My laundry is so backed up, it's ridiculous!   This card is made with an image by Whoopsie Daisy.  The paper is Ivory Floral by Paper Adventures.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


 Copics:  B01, B21, B23, BG0000, BG000, E15, E18, R11, G20, G21, R21, R21,  Y21, YR12

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Stampin' for the Weekend  What a Cutie!
Crafty Purple Frog Lots of Layers
My Sheri Crafts  Think Pink
Crafts 4 Eternity Anything Goes
CES Challenge Blog Pretty Girls
Whoopsi Daisy Lace and Pearls

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Diane. You really know how to embellish. I am still struggling with that aspect. Your coloring couldn't be anymore spectacular. What you need is a retired hubby. I haven't done any laundry, ironing or housework since mine retired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job!Thank you so much for joining us at C4E
    Hugs
    michele S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word this is beautiful Diane, that sweet image, the papers and design look awesome.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is definitely a "girl" card! Love all the flowers, lace & embellishments you have added to your darling image! It's the perfect card for any gal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..enchanting card! Lovely work....thanks for playing at CES this week! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful!! I love the added lace!
    Please come and join the Link Up for Pink, linking party! We have over $3K worth of giveaways!
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww how sweet! Love those embellies and that lace too! Thanks for joining in our SFTW challenge, good luck! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking at all this pink gorgeousness just makes me wanna sigh and keep looking all day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my absolute favorite images! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining me at WHOOPSI DAISY and MY SHERI CRAFTS this week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love the image and all your gorgeous details! Thank you for joining us at MY Sheri Crafts!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous work on your WHOOPSI DAISY image Diane, just so pretty and more gorgeous flowers. Thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this week:)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...