Mo's Patchwork Challenge #103


As soon as I saw that Mo's challenge this week was patchwork, I knew what I wanted to do.  I started making a flying geese quilt a very long time ago in all different shades of blue.  I absolutely loved it, but never quite finished it.  Maybe, someday I will.  I cut  diamonds with a Nestability die and then cut them in half to make the geese.  I thought the image would go well with the blue stripes in his shirt.  Actually, they don't photograph quite the blue shade they actually look in real life.  This is one of my favorite Mo's  images. 

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card.love the patchwork.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card and I love your coloring. I am glad I found your blog. It is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane this is so adorable. I too, used to quilt and I thought that was a neat pattern. Love the bunny and your coloring. I'm in the processing my card for this week. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! The 'flying geese' pattern makes a great background, and that bow is gorgeous! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Diane - love the patchwork background. I'm useless at sewing and so would NEVER attempt quilting. Love the white rabbit image too. This was my first ever Mo image and I still have not used it - shame on me.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow, I love how you created the flying geese pattern in the blues... perfect choice for the patchwork theme this week at Mo's...

    Thanks for joining in on the fun..
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww that image is a sweetie pie, he looks so cute, the papers, colours and design are totally gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Diane! What a great job with the patchwork, you must be a quilter! Wonderful. :-) Thank you so much for choosing to play at Mo’s this week!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...