Look What My Wonderful Hubby Built For Me!!!




My husband built me this Copic marker storage box.  It will hold 288 markers.  There are three clear marker storage boxes inside.  I just ordered a fourth.  That way I have room to expand if I want.  It's going to make it so easy to see all the marker numbers now.   He offered to stain it.  I'm debating if I want it stained or not.  The box is designed to use two ways.  the markers can be displayed at a 60 degree (shown) or a 30 degree angle depending how you position the box.   Now all I need to do is get some alcohol and clean my markers.  I tend to be a tad messy with them.  He definitely earned some points with this!!!
                                               

4 comments:

  1. This man is a KEEPER!! What a wonderful box! He has definitely earned a huge gold star for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I love it... what a fab idea!!Well done Mr Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is seriously cool Diane, I imagine he's earned huge points for it :o)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...