Birthday Rocket

The challenge this week at Jellypark Friend's Friday Challenges is Pass It On.   Make a card that is to be given to someone and then give it.

The adorable image is a new release by Claire.  I think it is just adorable.  I had just ordered this great paper pack from October Afternoon when the image came out.  They are ideal together.

I colored the image wirh copics.

Copics:  B000, B23, C0, C1, C3,  C5, C7, E00, E15, R05, R08, R14, Y000
I am entering this in the following challenges:
C.R.A.F.T.  Children
Crafty Purple Frog Birthdays
Crafting for All Seasons Birthdays
Birthday Sundaes Birthday

9 comments:

  1. What a fab card Diane, the papers are perfect for it and I love the glossy effect for the glass it's perfect. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the papers and the glossy window.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is amazing, as always, Diane! love that paper! how providential it had just arrived. ;) what a great button to add, too.

    have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable. I love the red trim on the rocket & the little star button is perfect! Adding the "window" covering was brilliant & makes it all so realistic. Cute, cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Diane & that backing paper is perfect!
    Have a great weekend :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Diane - that DP is just perfect for Claires gorgeous stamp x
    I also adore that wooden button x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love this image! The little boy in the rocket is adorable! Great coloring too! Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is wonderful...I love all of the details. The exhaust is awesome. I agree the image and papers compliment each other very well.
    Thanks for sharing this wonderful work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun card for a little fellow!! Love the image and your colouring too!! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week, hope you will join us again soon! Jacky x

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...