Just For Fun

 Tonight was a fun night.  I got to just play.  I worked on learning to make flowers. Lots more work needed, but it's a start.

The image is Nevaeh by Krista Smith.  I found her work on Etsy while browsing one day,  She has lots of cute images.  I just love the eyes.

I painted the flowers with Glamour Dust to give them a nice sparkle.  The swirly die is by Magnolia..  The papers are Fairy Flora by Prima.  I have used this paper so often lately I ordered two more packs.  Fortunately, it's very reasonably priced.  I found a new combo for blond hair so I thought I'd try it out.  I like it.  I probably should have added a little more of the darkest shade, though.

Copics:  BG0000, BG000, B1, C0, C1, C3, C5, E00, E02, E25, E31, E50, G02, G07, R11, R22, R32
I am entering this in the following challenges:
Clearly i Stamp Glitter
Stampin' for the Weekend  What a Cutie!
Ruby's Rainbow For the Girls
Simon Says Stamp Dies or Punches
Paper Shelter Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday People Images
Di's Digi Designs Make Your Own Flowers
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays  Favorite color (pink)

18 comments:

  1. Hi Diane a stunning card thankyou for joining us at RRC, hope you will join us again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card!

    the image is so sweet and the embellishments look so noble and adorable!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Diane this is gorgeous. I love Krista's images and this one is a real cutie. Your flowers are beautiful too.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that image, beautifully coloured and great flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Diane,so very pretty,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I adore the image and your flowers look wonderful!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card

    Thankyou for joining us at RRC - hope to see you again soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, gorgeous flowers and great colouring. Your card is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Di's Digis.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! Luv your flowers!! Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Your flowers are gorgeous. Did you put something on them to make them so shiny or is that the paper you used? I think you did a great job making the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Diane!! Ooh, I am always looking for new color combos for hair, esp. blond hair - I like this one you chose, going to have to try it out:) Thanks so much for the thank you note, sorry took so long to tell you. Thanks also for playing at DI'S DIGI DESIGNS Challenge this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goodness - this is such a beautiful card. Your colouring on the hair is wonderful and those flowers you made are AWESOME !! :-)
    Thank you for joining us at SSDS this week.
    Hugz
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in love with the hair! You did a fabulous job on it. Blond hair is so hard & you have made it really pop! The whole card, in fact, is just adorable & your flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Diane this is beautiful... I love the flowers!!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Designs Challenge Blog, Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Diane this is great! i love that paper too!! And your hair looks perfect. Love your flowers, i just am too impatient to make my own! lol. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, and good luck with the Challenge.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing card!! I love those flowers!! Your image is so sweet too!! Love how you colored her.
    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  17. This truly is a real cutie! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely creation! Thanks very much for playing along with us at Corrosive, and good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...