Rockin' Baby


My Time to Craft's challenge this week is "Musical Medley."  The image I used is by Mo Manning.  It's the second time I've used it.  I much prefer the coloring of the guitar the first time around.  That was a sunburst design of red fading to orange then yellow (1/31/11).  I had modeled that after my husband's new guitar at the time.  (Seems there is always a new guitar.) My husband suggested this color combo, but I'm not real fond of it.

I colored this with Copics and the swirls were made with a Magnolia die.I added Crystal effects to the pick guard.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Diane, gorgeous little card, adorable image and love the background paper. Hope your well. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Diane,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color on the guitar! I also love this image of Mo's. You really did it proud. What a great touch with the crystal effects on the pick guard. Great card! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Diane, that image is so cute :D
    Hope you're having a great week.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Diane, I love the image! xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...