Celebrate II

This is the second time I used this image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I'm entering it in the Mo's Challenge #100:  Celebration.  I am so enjoying entering Mo's challenges once again.  I haven't been able to for a long while.  I really like my coloring better this time, but I don't care for the card itself all that much.  Once you glue down flowers it;s pretty much staying that way.  I really like the background paper I chose last time better.  I think that one was January of 2011.

The paper is from my stash.  Actually, my daughter's stash which I inherited when she moved away to college.  Thank you much, Dr. Brown!  The corner punch is from Martha Stewart.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Copics:  B02, BV04, C0, C1, E11, E21, G14, N1, R5, R11, R22, W5, W9, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y28, YR68

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Order of the Opus Gluei Dancing
Phindy's Friday Challenge Blog Stripes
Card Makin' Mamas Challenge Blog Digi Image
Easy Craft Project Challenges Yellow
Simon Says Stamp Sing It!!! (Celebrate by Three Dog Night-had it in my head the entire time I was making the card)

12 comments:

  1. It's lovely Diane! I'm so glad to see you again in Mo's challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    What gorgeous coloring! Beautiful card!

    Wishing you a happy day!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the card is lovely-the flowers set off the dancer so well! I wish I could colour as well as you, this is so pretty and vibrant! Thanks for joining us at Opus Gluei!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how bright and cheerful this is! These are the colors I always picture for this image...you couldn't get more authentic! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge celebration and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh. This is darling. I love all those colors. Makes me want to dance with her. Thanks so much for dancing with us this week at OPUS GLUEI.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane, your card is beautiful. YOur coloring is beautiful on our image, There is a lot of coloring on this image and you did a wonderful job. The dp and flowers are really nice with the image. Thank you for playing the Mo's Digital pencil Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you did a great job with this card....love the colouring and the way the corner punch worked with the image...thanks for Dancin' with the Poohbahs this week at the Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous colouring Diane, absolutely love all the bright colours. She would make a eye popping spectacle swirling around dancing to anything in this outfit - I want that dress LOL!
    Thank you for joining in with us at Opus Gluei :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely, vibrant card!!!! I love it. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Diane...what a gorgeous celebration card! I love your bright colors...and your coloring is just beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is precious! LOVE the colors you used, and the expression on her adorable face, which shows the delight of dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I like this card, your lovely image is so perfect for the coloring and bright flowers you've used. She's adorable. I love the happy vibe of this card.

    Thank you so much for participating with us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...