Off to See the Wizard II

This is a remake of a card I had done in February.  I really never liked the way it turned out.  I had a little extra time today so I decided to redo the card.  This time I added a yellow brick road (use your imagination here) and did the sky with pastels.  I fussy cut the images so I could put them on the road.  I'm still not real happy, but I do like it better than the other one.  The images are from Mo's digital Pencil.  I am entering this in Crafty Creations Challenges #122 Over the Rainbow.

7 comments:

  1. I think it's a fabulous Oz scene!! I love your yellow brick road and the images are wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations!!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I couldn't have thought of a better way to be inspired by the challenge. Thank you so much for joining the fun at Crafty Creations Challenge, it's always good to see fellow cardmakers creations and this one is A MUST. :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be very happy. I really like you card. The yellow road and the flowers give it that extra punch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it looks amazing love Wizard of Oz I've joined as a follower so I can come back and see your creations
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how cute this! What a perfect card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Diane, you are our winner this week. I need you to send me your email so Whimsy Stamps can get in touch with you. Have fun with your goodies.

    peggyelms@videotron.ca

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...