Li'l Stinker



This is my DT entry for Digi Doodle Shop Challenge #64:  To use a  sketch.  I chose this cute little skunk image from Digi Doodle Shop  for my main design.  The paper, cardstock and flowers are from Taylored Expression.  They are part of the June '11 Key Ingredients kit.  I colored this image with Copics.  I am trying to learn to color black images.  I will admit it's been quite a challenge.  I'm just starting to get the hang of it although, I have a ways to go yet.  I just looked at images of skunks and realized I colored this wrong.  A skunk is supposed to have two stripes of white not one.   Too late to redo.

Not too many Copics were used here:
C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, E11, E13, G07, R22, Y17

 I am entering this in the following challenges:
Whoopsi Daisy  Pile On Those Flowers
Everybody Art Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. Oh Diane, I'm giggling I love this so much. One of my favorite stamps, and just love what you created!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is so cute! I think he's such an adorable little "stinker" :-) You did a wonderful job with your coloring. I love the papers, too. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card - the colouring looks great.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Diane, and lovely colours too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wouldn't have known about the stripes unless you said! beautifully put together, i wouldn't have known what to do with this image, well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO stinkin' CUTE! LOL

    Thanks for sharing with us this week at Whoopsi Daisy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Diane, your colours are beautiful and love the flowers. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let me declare you a Copic master. Black is very hard to do, and I cannot see how Mr. Skunk could have been colored better. Very, very nice! Take a bough.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your colouring of this image is fantastic Diane.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card your colouring is great with this one.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card and love the skunk with one stripe,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, such a cute little stinker, great coloring! Thanks so much for playing this week at WHOOPSI DAISY!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card for Stinky.Great colouring.I had to re-colour him when I used him 'cos I did it wrong.I think we get the white stipe down the back from the Pepe Le Pew cartoons.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how you gave the skunk a feminine design for the card. Great job
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...