June Christmas Card Challenge

I made these cards for the June '11 Christmas Card Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.  My goal is to make six cards every month.  I'm halfway done now!  I made four of the card with the lantern. That was a free digi. from Beccy's Place.  The others I just made one of each.  I used an unusual color combo on the Skater card, purple with red and white stripes.  I rather like it.  The image is from Sassy Cheryl.  The snowmen are from Stampin' Up.  For some reason they didn't photograph very well this morning.  The lighting seems off.  I'm just too lazy to go do it again!  I'm intentionally using very few embellishments on my Christmas cards.  The postage at Christmas would just kill me if I had to pay extra on each one.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking that I am going to have to give you my mailing address. All three are gorgeous. I like the corners on the lantern card. A purchase or a die?

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...