That's What Friends Are For

I made this card for Mo's Challenge #86 A Recipe for Friendship.  I just love this image.  I have been wanting to color it for quite sometime.  I used faux stitching around the edge.  I first punched the holes and then filled in the lines with my Stampin' Up Markers.  They have a nice fine tip that was great for this application.  Don't tell anyone, but I put the twine on the top because I punched the holes too close together and had to cover the holes up when I re-spaced them.  I like the way it turned out, though.

Copics:  B21, B34, B37, B93, B95, C1, C3, E00, E02, E25, E97, E99,
              R11, R27, YG09, YR12, YR20, W5, W9

I am entering this card in the following challenges
Do It With Digis  Animal Magic
Stamps R Us  Pets R Us
Frosted Designs  Stitching

13 comments:

  1. Oh Diane what a cute and adorable card I love this MO image
    Thanks for joining us Digi Divas at the "Do It With Digis challenge" this time
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane this is so sweet. Love this Mo image and your layout is great. Hugs Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Diane! Love the red, white, and blue and the checked paper. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding me, Diane? I swear I thought this was real stitching! I have a weird mental block about using a sewing machine...but THIS I could do!! Thanks for the great inspiration! Your card is just precious! I have this darling image with a little girl...they're both adorable! I'm so glad you joined us for this week's fun challenge at Mo's. Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought you'd sewn around this!!! WOW! This is a great idea and I will be trying that as I hate dragging out the sewing machine! SO VERY CUTE! Love that image and really like how you did the twine (and I won't tell anyone why you used it! LOL) GREAT card!!
    Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pup does look awfully comfy. Great card. The faux stitching and the brads are a nice touch. You do such nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Diane, Thank you for joining it at Do It With Digis! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! How Adorable is this! Love your Sweet image and the faux stitching looks incredible! Great Card! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so nice! Great work!
    Eli (Frosted Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely precious stamp, love it, thanks so much for joining the Diva's at Do it with Digi's!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely adorable, Diane! I just bought the image and haven't been brave enough to color it. The sentiment is Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable!!! The stitching you did is the perfect touch!

    thanks for taking the challenge this week at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A Lovely card and a gawjus Mo Image! Thanks for joining the Digi Divas! Lynne C/O Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...