Mother's Day 2019


This is my Mother's Day card for my bio mom.  She likes lots of gunk added to her cards, so I usually load them up with flowers and lace.  I put so much on this time there is no room left for a sentiment on the front.  This is probably the most difficult card for me to make each year.  It's basically because I'm just trying to be polite by acknowledging her.  Finding an appropriate sentiment is the most difficult part.  Oh well, probably too much info.  The image is from A Day for Daisies.  I colored it with Copics.  I thought about not adding flowers, but I accidentally cut off the bottom of her braid so then there was something that needed to be hidden.

Copics:  BG10, 11, 13, E00, 01, YR12, 20, 24, 30



 I am entering this card in the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Mother's Day




7 comments:

  1. you made me smile with the too much gunk Diane, the flowers are a pretty addition but I dread to think what the mailing cost will be on this one :)
    I forgot to say beautiful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very sweet image and so beautifully coloured, it's lovely to see you at Allsorts 'Feminine' theme this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breath taking beautiful!!! Love the lace and flowers on this and of course your coloring on that pretty image.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful, Diane. Sorry that making it seemed to be a bit of a chore.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! I can't stop staring at it!! Wow, such a great card, Diane! You framed the image so beautifully and your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum

   This is another favorite of my Mo's digital Pencil Christmas images.  This is my final card for the March Christmas Card challenge at...