Heard You had an Owie!


 I made this cute li'l guy for QKR's Friday Challenge, which is always Anything Goes.  I used QKR's Elephant Tear's QKR-digi 14001.  I thought he was so cute.  I love the tearful look and the bandages on his ear.  I colored him with Copic markers.  The paper is from Babies Bazaar.  It's leftovers from my daughter's baby shower invites seven years ago.  I definitely like to hold onto things.

Copics:

B21, 23, 24, C0, 1, 2, 3, R0000, 000, 00, 01, 12



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Moo Mania - Polka Dots
Papercraft Challenges - Polka Dots
Unicorn Challenge - Spots and/or Stripes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Feature a Creature





7 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the image and colors and the sentiment is great too.
    Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenges.
    Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super critter card for our challenge. So glad you shared with us at 2CraftyCritterCrazies; we hope you come again, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo utterly cute! Wonderful! Thank you very much for joning in at Moo Mania & More with this gorgeous well wishes card! Happy weekend!
    Susi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cool card! That would be one massive owie on such a big ear!!
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute ! Love this adorable elephant and your colouring is just amazing ! Beautiful choice of colours and great use of your dotted paper leftover ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Papercraft Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, great colouring! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...