Exciting News!


I have been  waiting to announce this all week.  I was selected to be on the Design Team for Digi Doodle Shop's Best.  I'm so excited.  This will be my first time on a design team.  I love using their images.  If you follow my  site you have probably seen me work with quite a few of them.  There's a link on my sidebar, please stop by and visit  Digi Doodle Shop.  There are some really amazing digis there and the prices are very reasonable.  I have quite a wish list made up already!
Digi Doodle Shop's Best runs a challenge every Thursday.  Next Thursday, the 14th will be my first entry as a DT member.  Hope to see you there!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Diane, congrats on this first DT post - I look forward to working alongside you!! Hugs Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Diane, really looking forward to working with you. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats hun I'm looking forward to working with you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so pumped for you! You deserve it, you are a talented artist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diane, I'm looking forward to working (or should I say playing - lol) along with you. I'm impressed with your blog. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahoo Diane really looking forward to working with you.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!Looking forward to working with you.Your colouring is beautiful.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen

  I made this card for Build Yourself  Holiday Cardmakers on Facebook.  I put a picture of their April Sketch Challenge below.  This partic...