Birthday Fairy

I woke up this morning feeling like making a real girly card.  This fit the bill perfectly!  The image is from Karen's Doodles.  She's colored with copics.  The paper is from Stampin' Up.  I used my new die from Dienamics.  First time I saw it I just had to buy it,  I trimmed the edge of the paper to match the shape of the die.  I'm entering this in Karen's Doodles Challenge Fancy and Feminine.  I also entered this in Really Reasonable Ribbon's challenge #21 to use a die or punch and ribbon.  Here is a link to their website:  http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/search/label/challenges

 
I used glitter on her flowers and wings.  I don't really care for the way it looks with the glitter, but, oh well, it's done now.  Can't change it.  I need to learn how to apply it better.  She's still a cutie, though!  Now I just need to find a little girl to give it to.

Copics:  E00, E11, E99, R01, R11, R20, R22, Y11, Y31

7 comments:

  1. this is lovely, fab die and great colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card, she is so cute. I am a girl if you need someone haha! Going to check this company out! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation, so cute and girlie and perfectly coloured too.
    Thanks for joining us this week on Karen's Doodles
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hunni. Congrats I have just been over to Karen's Doodles and you won!!!! It is a lovely card.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your win over at Karen's Doddles. Your card is so cute! Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge. Be sure to link to the RRR challenge so you will be eligible to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet and colorful. I'm thinking I will have to have that die!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...