Cowboys Don't Take Baths


I absolutely adore this image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  Cute little rascal.  I can't recall where I got the sentiment, but I saw that first and then found the image.  I just couldn't resist putting the two together.  I tried to put alot of "dirt" on his knees, elbows and cheek with pastels.  I was hoping it would show.  It actually shows alot better in real life.  Still need to work on photographing!  Hope you like him.

Copics:  B00, C1, C3, C5, E00, E02, E34, E35, R29, G14, Y17, 100
 

I am entering this card in Mo's Challenge #115 - Favorite 2011 "Mo" Project 

7 comments:

  1. He just made me giggle, because he looks just like the little neighbor when they moved in a couple of years ago. I can see the dirt on him. The paper is perfect and I love the lasso. Your "Freedom is Not For Free" showed on your might also like. And I did like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again. I forgot to thank you for your blog expertise. It worked and your a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, I love how he is drinking his bottle while wearing his Daddy's hat, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids come in the back door every afternoon actually dirty,I can totally relate to this card and love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis card is such a riot, Diane! LOve it! I’m so happy you could join us this week on our “looking back” challenge at Mo’s!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, Diane! I can see why it's a favorite! Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diane! This is absolutely adorable!! I love this image...and the DPs are just perfect!! And the sentiment makes me laugh!! You are so clever!! I can see why this is one of your favorites! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's. Happy New Year! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum

   This is another favorite of my Mo's digital Pencil Christmas images.  This is my final card for the March Christmas Card challenge at...