First of My June Birthday Cards

This week's project was cleaning my 250+ Copic markers and refilling at least 80 of them.  What a chore that was.  My markers had gotten so dirty that some didn't close properly.  They are all perfectly clean now!  I put a little note on my bulletin board for June 2025 to clean and refill markers. I don't know who everyone orders their marker refills from.  I have been ordering from a company called Otakufuel in Florida.  Their prices are very good.  Shipping is free and they ship in about 2-3 days.  They almost always have all the colors, also.


I purchased a set of Lighthouse Stained Glass Windows from Etsy.  I absolutely love them.  I thought they would be good if I needed some birthday cards in a hurry and didn't feel like coloring.  This is the third card I made with their images, I think i forgot to photograph the others.


This card was made using a Spellinder's quilt die set.  I tried to follow their layout example three or four times.  I hated it.  I finally decided to do a log cabin layout that I was fond of and I feel like it worked perfectly.


This card is for my niece's birthday.  She just got a Newfoundland puppy.  He is so adorable!  I tried to reproduce his coloring.  It's not great, but I decided my third try would be my final one, no matter what.  I have really been filling up the circular file with cards this week.  This is actually  a freebie image that I got this week from Mo's Digital Pencil Patreon.  It's actually an image of a Great Pyrenees, but I thought it was similar enough, so it would do.

2 comments:

  1. All great cards but love the colourful lighthouse scene and the cute dog.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards, the lighthouse scene is wonderfully cheerful and the Newfoundland puppy is so adorable ♥

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

July Birthday Cards

 I have a huge amount of July birthdays that I send cards for.  They are not my best, but considering what July will be like, I surrender.  ...