Die Cut Cards

 

 
These two cards were made with three Spellbinder's die sets.  I have been collecting Spellbinder's dies for years and have almost never used them.  I decided to take a little break from coloring and start using the dies that I have spent so much money on over the years. I found the bottom card on Facebook it was done by Lynn Kramer-Put.  I was just floored at how gorgeous it was.  The bottom is very similar to the original except that I arranged some of the flowers differently.  The top was my spin on it.  I plan to make several more in fall colors.  These will be perfect for birthday cards.


2 comments:

  1. wonderful die cut flower and beautiful framing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful cards and die-cut flowers,love the die-cut circle on the first one,
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Adding to my Stash of Birthday Cards

The lighthouse cards were "quickies."  I found the images on Etsy.  Since I absolutely love lighthouses and stained glass  the com...