July Birthday Cards

 I have a huge amount of July birthdays that I send cards for.  They are not my best, but considering what July will be like, I surrender.  There are fourteen birthdays.  My kids from Michigan and Phoenix will be coming up in July, and my middle daughter's family is already here.  That makes fourteen again.  I can't wait to see everyone together.  That hasn't happened in years.  I am quite nervous about how I going to handle it.  My house is no longer kid safe and there will be lots of little ones.  Anyways, here are some of my quickie July birthday cards.



                                


             








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful selection of cards, I'm sure everyone will love them ♥

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Lucas' 12th Birthday Card

      This is a steampunk style card that I made for my grandson's birthday.  He just turned twelve.   I used Stampin' Up papers and...