Some Valentine's Cards for the Grandchildren

I have not been making very many cards lately.  My coloring skills are almost non-existent and my vision is absolutely awful. It's very frustrating. I am due to get new glasses in another month.  Hopefully, that will help some.  I have been struggling with life lately. On top of some physical problems, helping to take care of grandchildren is taking somewhat of a toll at my age..  I do apologize for not visiting blogs.  I have kind of taken myself out of the card world temporally.  I have worked on a few Christmas cards which I need to post, but the photography was quite awful.  I need to take another shot at photographing them
I hope everyone is doing well.  I will try to get by some blogs soon.  
i think of you all quite often..
 
 
  
 
These two pre-colored images are from Mo's Digital Pencil.  They are supposed to be stickers, but they printed out perfectly well as an image.   I made this two for Lucas and Ethan.
 
The next two are cut from My Silhouette Cameo.  They are for Logan and Aidan.  They are much younger so I didn't want to give them a card with monsters on it.
 




1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you have been struggling so much and hope your new glasses help with your vision.Love all the fabulous Valentine cards and images.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pretty Papers

  I found this card done on Pinterest.  I have had this paper for a while and didn't really know what to do with it.  I was in need of b...