Lucas' First Quilt.

 

This is my eldest grandson, Lucas.  He's ten in this photo.  He has since turned eleven. I forgot to post this.  It was around the time I stopped making cards and I never looked at my blog so I forgot about it. He attends a christian academy.  For his end of year school project.  He had to make a depiction of a cross.  He could make it out of anything he chose, but it had to be made of something that would be permanent.  Since I know how to quilt I told him I would teach him if he wanted me to.  He chose to make a quilt wall hanging.  He chose all the fabrics.  I cut the pieces with the rotary cutter.  I felt his was still too young foe that since I still cut myself occasionally.  He did 100% of the sewing.He did an amazing job at sewing and quilting.  I was very impressed.  He named it "The Light of Jesus."

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is a hub of wisdom and a source of continuous learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt that he is working on in the picture is amazing. You must be so proud...

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pretty Papers

  I found this card done on Pinterest.  I have had this paper for a while and didn't really know what to do with it.  I was in need of b...