February and March Cards, Part1

 I have not been in the mood to participate in any challenges lately.  Life is simply too busy.  I have been working on my February Christmas cards for Splitcoast Stampers.  I also have to make a total of eight birthday cards for March.  March also includes St. Patrick's Day and Easter.  Needless to say I need to get a headstart.

 
The card above is for the February Christmas Card Challenge at Splitcoast.  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I'm surprised I was able to color it.  My vision is absolutely awful lately.  I colored the image using Copics, pencils and pastels.


 
The three cards above for some male birthdays that are coming up in March..  I used dies from Spellbinders.  The birthday greeting is inside.  The tag on the jar says "For You."   I thought these jars were so cute.  I have been collecting Spellbinder dies for years and have not used most of them.  Now that my eyesight is failing, cards made with dies are a lot easier to use.

 

This birthday card was made by using a Stampin' Up die set.  It's a tackle box.  Boy, those double layered stamps were a real pain to do. 

The final card was made with Stampin' Up dies, also.  I ended up really liking this one


2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear you are having problems with your eye sight ♥. Your cards are so beautiful and your colouring is still amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, Diane. Gorgeous cards! I was nodding my head in agreement about the layering stamps, they are a pain and require a lot of practice that I haven't done, lol. I have one stamp set that's red rubber and never even snapped layering is 10X harder with rubber. And I hate using my Misti. Hope you are feeling better, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pretty Papers

  I found this card done on Pinterest.  I have had this paper for a while and didn't really know what to do with it.  I was in need of b...