Splitcoast January Christmas Challenge - Cookies

                    The January Christmas card  challenge from Splitcoast Stampers is Cookies.  I chose these images from Power Poppy.  They are colored with Copic markers.  The last image is also from Power Poppy.  It's been in my stash already colored for about a year.  I thought I should probably finally do something with it.
     
               

 



I do apologize for the blurry images.  I can't see well enough to get them clear.  I have tried and tried.  I give up.  At least I know the originals are clear!

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you back Diane and love your selection of Christmas cards-the last one is definitely my favourite.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I stopped getting your posts, I'm glad they are coming to me again. wonderful collection of Christmas card. I agree with Carol, I love the last one xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pretty Papers

  I found this card done on Pinterest.  I have had this paper for a while and didn't really know what to do with it.  I was in need of b...