Witching You A Happy Halloween

 

This is my Guest Designer card for Heart Quest Challenge Blog.  I haven't made cards for ages.  I have definitely been struggling with constant spine problems and with babysitting grandchildren.  I just can't seem to keep up with anything.  As a special surprise we found out that our son, Tin, and his wonderful wife, Karena are expecting our fifth grandchild.  We currently have four grandsons.

Anyways, I used a pre-colored image from Mo's Digital Pencil. That made it a little easier. The paper was a freebie years ago.  I was lucky enough to find the bat in my stash!



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Precious card and so glad to see you posted again too. Love that image for Halloween - it's so sweet and just fun AND as cute as can be too. Hope you start feeling better soon and big congrats on the new grandchild that will be arriving!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you back Diane and hope that means you are feeling better.Congrats on your GDT spot,love the cute beautifully coloured image.More congrats on your new grandchild and hope all goes well.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats on the next grand! Great GDT card and hope you are feeling better. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pretty Papers

  I found this card done on Pinterest.  I have had this paper for a while and didn't really know what to do with it.  I was in need of b...