Fae 31

 

This image is by Morgan Fitzsimons.  I think this is the third or fourth time I have used this image.  I think I will retire it now. I was on Morgan's DT years ago and have a slew of images.  I made this to send to my mother who is now is a senior facility on the east coast.  I did this recently in pencils and was not completely satisfied with the results.  This one is colored with Copic markers.  The papers are from my stash.   I figured I would enter in Morgan's challenge again.  This will be the second and last time this month.  I need to give their DT a little break!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Morgan's Art World - Anything Goes

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes/Twist-Wings

Crafter's Castle - Anything Goes

Crafty Friends Challenge - Use More than One Die

Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! What a great image, Your coloring is fantastic, and a wonderful job with coloring that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow and more wow wow wow. You have done such an amazing job with this Morgan's ArtWorld Image. Fantastic colouring with your Copics, gorgeous colours chosen. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...stunning..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful Diane, what a gorgeous image and coloured beautifully..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't retire this image as you are a master for bringing this image to life. WOW, just gorgeous, Diane. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Challenge. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation Diane, beautiful coloring! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Art World. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super pretty. Thank you for joining us at the Crafter's Castle Challenge Blog ~Tracy, DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...