Sweet Bear and More


This super cute bear is by Morgan Fitzsimons.  I colored it about three years ago.  It finally made it onto a card today.  It is colored with Copic markers. The paper is from JoAnn's.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Morgan's art World - Anything Goes 


Another card that sat on my desk already colored is this great little cowboy by Mo's Digital Pencil  It is colored with Copic markers.  It came with two sentiments to choose from.  I wanted a red ribbon and couldn't find what I wanted in my stash.  Sitting on my quilting table were red strips with polka dots.  I had cut them from my quilting fabric because my husband needed some strips to tie up the tomato branches and that particular fabric happened to be sitting on my table..  It made me realize that I have a massive collection of quilting fabric.  It could all potentially  be used on cards.  .


My last card for today uses an image from Whimsy.  I couldn't resist it.  Tacky yes, but funny!  This one is also colored with Copics.  The paper is from my stash.




10 comments:

  1. All of your cards are so very nicely done. By the comment on your first card that you colored it years ago and finally made into a card...well, I see that I am not alone in blogland...I see a lot of people are finishing cards they started a while ago. Your comment on my blog was so nice. Thank you so much it made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great cards and images love them all and the cheeky sentiment on the last one lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. all so cute but I howled at the last one. I need one of those with a dog in the picture, I have 2 farty dogs at home :)
    It's fun to find a use for old images, sometimes they take a second look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so so beautiful. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you were on a roll making some awesome cards Diane! Each one is so adorable cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Thanks for the giggle! A very cute reindeer card. Morgan's is one digi shop I've never gotten into, but that teddy is adorable and so is your card. Being a Texan of course I prefer the cowboy - this card is stunning to me! Perfect, love it! Hope your weekend is going well, XOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this image. Cute card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Danka DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your cards are so very cute. That bear is fabulous. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Challenge. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creations! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous creations! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Art World. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...