Sunburned Cutie


 This is my DT entry for Creations in Pink.  The image is by our sponsor A Time for Tea.  She is colored with Copics.  I called her Sunburned Cutie because I accidentally picked up the wrong marker to color her face.  Whoops!  What adventures we can have while making cards.  I really 
did not feel like printing her off again because I had already finished the paper piecing.  
So a sunburn it is!  I applied a spray glue to the doily and added glitter. 
 It looks really good, but doesn't show well in the photo.

 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:


Ellibelle's Corner - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Pastel Colors
Digi Choosday  - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes













12 comments:

  1. Diane, so funny, I think we've all picked up the wrong shad. Perfect save with her warm face. wonderful colouring and such a sweet image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colored image, papers and lovely doily.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think she's sunburned at all - just sweet and pretty! Love your card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable, Diane! And I love the paper piecing on her dress! I agree with one of the other gals, I don't think she looks sunburned either! Just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she's lovely with her summer glow Diane. Very sweet card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even those of us who are pale, fair-complexion have at least 1 time when we've had too much sun! This is a great summer time card. And I do see some glitter shine on the doily! Adorably sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a super sweet card! Love the colours and I'm pretty sure that she is sun kissed rather than sunburnt! :)
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just goes to prove, we never have a mistake in art! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's a cutie!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty colors and papers!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Pastel Colors challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet image and beautifully created card!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month where it's all about Feminine Creations or Add a Sentiment!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did a great job on her! She is cute. I am sure that glittery doily is gorgeous IRL.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...