Tri-Fold Card

This is the first tri-fold card that I have attempted.  I didn't particularly enjoy making this card fold.     This image is from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I colored it with Copic markers and did a small amount of the shading with Prismacolor pencils.  I colored this image a few months ago.  I had made them blondes.  When I finally decided to use the image I wanted to make brown hair so I re-shaded  with a brown pencil.   The papers are from Stampin' Up.  I used a Spellbinder's die to cut out the image.  A Martha Stewart punch was used for the edges.The sentiment is from Lili  of the Valley.  I put a ribbon around the card to tie it shut.


Copics:  B12, 14, C0, 1, E00, 01, 02, 34, 50, 51, 
G20, 21, 22, 30, Y26, 28, YR12, 20, 21, 24, 31


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Mo's Digital Challenge - Anything Mo's Goes
                                         Optional - For the Girls
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes Optional - Female
Polka Doodles - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Tie a Bow
Daisy Chain Challenges - Anything Goes
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
The Crafting Challenge - Bows and/or Polka Dots










10 comments:

  1. Diane oh such a beautiful image of these two little girls looks so adorable and your wonderful colouring just adds so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, its really pretty and who doesn't adore Mo's images. Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drop dead gorgeous, Diane! Wow!!! Beautiful image and colored to perfection! Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring on the image Diane! I like your card. I have not made many trifold cards like this, mainly because of them not staying shut on their own. But I found if you put overlapping pieces on both sides that sort of "snap" into each other, it does better.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you perservered despite not enjoying the fold i think its a super card! ...thanks for joining in with the polkadoodle challenge this week: ...hugs Nelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us for Week 19 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely trifold card with a really sweet digi image that you've coloured beautifully. Thank you for joining the Daisy Chains challenge this month and good luck. Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really adorable card, love that cute image.♥ Thanks a lot for joining us at our Anything Goes Challenge by Simply Create Too Challenge
    Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Hugs and greetings Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at Daisy Chain Challenge, hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen

  I made this card for Build Yourself  Holiday Cardmakers on Facebook.  I put a picture of their April Sketch Challenge below.  This partic...