Happy New Year 2011


I finally got some time to make a card.  I made this for ChemoAngels.  I'm really looking forward to things slowing down now that the holidays are over so I can start having some fun.  I've really missed having the time to create.  I got so many new crafting "toys" for Christmas.  I can't wait to try them all out.  New Year's Eve was alot of fun.  Most of my kids were here and I did alot of cooking.  I decided to make pierogies which I hadn't made in years.  They came out delicious.  Makes me wonder why I don't make them more often.  I hope everyone has a very Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...