Sweet Little Fairy

This image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I colored her a couple of months ago, but couldn't decide what kind of card to make.  I haven't quite designated it's purpose yet, but I think I'll make it for a new baby.  One more picture out of my colored digi folder!  I think I need to visit Michael's this weekend to buy more flowers.  She is colored with Copics and the border is done with Martha Stewart punch around the page.  I followed their directions and it turned out perfectly.

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I love the fairies an you colored this one beautifully. Her wings are so delicate. I have the Martha Stewart punch, and I rarely use it. I am so stuck on my one centered no frills layout. Maybe this will give me some inspiration to dig out my punches. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I have never used this Mo image. I am scared of all that skin. haha.. Your card turned out great. I love the ribbon and flowers. Super job..

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...