Nativity 2024

 

This is the second or third card I have made with the Spellbinder's Better Press System. I absolutely love using it. I have purchased lots of dies for it, but as usual I have not used most of the so far.

 

I have been making lots of cards lately, but I cannot post them to my blog for six months.  I was invited to join the Dirty Dozen at Splitcoast Stampers.  I was really thrilled to be asked.  Part of that is sharing my monthly cards with only the group.  So there will be lots to see eventually!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card and Nativity scene.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful nativity scene, I have a betterpress and love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Halloween Cards for the Grandkids

 This a remake of the card I made for my eldest grandson eleven years ago.  I loved it then and still love it.  This time it's for Logan...