Lucas' 12th Birthday Card

 

 
This is a steampunk style card that I made for my grandson's birthday.  He just turned twelve.   I used Stampin' Up papers and Lots of Tim Holtz paraphernalia.  Page one sentiment is "What seems like the ordinary is often the extraordinary."
 
 
I used  a Tim Holtz globe die for the inside right page.  The page ias also stenciled with a Tim Holtz stencil.  The sentiment is The world needs who you were made to be."
 

 
 The inside right page has a sentiment written in German that says Happy twelfth Birthday, Lucas.  He is a huge German fan.  That includes the language, WWII, and more.  I used Tim Holtz washi tape and paraphernalia.  The sentiment is "Always listen to your heart it will show you the way.  Also included is my lucky number "34."
 
 

The back is stenciled with a Tim Holtz (surprised?) clock stencil The sentiment says "Know in your heart you are loved.) The card also has a metal tag hanging by a chain with his name on it.


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous masculine Steampunk card, love all the images and embellishments.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Lucas' 12th Birthday Card

      This is a steampunk style card that I made for my grandson's birthday.  He just turned twelve.   I used Stampin' Up papers and...