Happy Birthday, Sandy!

 

I made this card for my oldest daughter.  She has always loved pandas.  I saw this discontinued stamp recently and I figured why not!  The stamp set is by Simon Says Stamp.  I have so much difficulty using stamps that I need to ink.  I am just so messy!  Give me digital stamps any day.  I colored the image with Copic markers.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes 

Seize the Birthday - Birthday 

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes with a Critter



 


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the gorgeously cute Pandas
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute, Diane! I am with you on the ink thing, I also prefer digis. They are easy to store and easy to find.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so very cute! Love pandas as well and you've coloured them beautifully. The polka dot paper is a fabulous finishing touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute are those pandas! Such a fun and colourful card, love the black white and red border too, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just too sweet! I'm glad you were able to join us for this month's challenge at 2CCC, and good luck! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omygosh, I would have been tempted by those stamps myself! Sooooo cute! Happy Birthday to your daughter and I just know she will be/was very pleased to receive this! Hope she is feeling better, too. Your coloring as usual is spot on!

    Now then, I have my whip out and ready to use on you -- go make those guy cards! Heeheehee LOL I have some to make as well. August and Sept. are very heavy man months! Hugs, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...