Thank You Times Four

 

We got to see our son and daughter-in-law for the first time in a year and a half due to Covid.  We brought home a hoard of Christmas presents for Tom and I and two grandsons.  I decided to make a card that all four of us could write on.  Inside the card Tom and I both have our own sections and there are two flaps for Lucas and Ethan.

The flaps did not photograph very well, but you can get the idea. I also did not attach the kids writing pages yet, just incase we need a redo.  You never know with kids!


The imsge is by Laurie Furnell Ink.  I have purchased quite a few of her items, but have never gotten a chance to use them.  I colored the images with Copic markers.  The paper was from JoAnns.  I bought it for my daughter's baby shower. (I cut out the baby related parts.)  My grandson is turning nine in August so I'd say I've had this for a while.

I think I will finally start entering in challenges again.  I haven't been doing that for duch a long while.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Gem of a Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

Crafter's Castle - Anything Goes

Creative Creases - Anything Goes with a Fun Fold

Color Crazy Challenge - Anything Coloring Goes

Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes

Crafts Galore - Anything Goes

Creatalicious Challenge - Fancy Fold Card

The Outlawz/Crash Your Stash - Old Paper

Crafty Creations - Anything Goes



16 comments:

  1. Great fold and beautifully coloured image on the front
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The image is gorgeous and I love that everybody has their own writing area! Such a clever design! You sound so much happier and I'm glad for that! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coloring on this card is just wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab idea! Years from now, they'll open it up and talk about the Covid Lockdown of 2020 and how they couldn't get their presents to the Grandparents until 6 mos. later. Great idea and beautifully made. Us both going on low carb at same time - great minds in pain think alike! hehe Hope you feel better. I'm having a cheat day for the 4th - gonna have chili dogs, macaroni salad, beans, watermelon and a few chunk chocolate chip cookies! Then go right back to the grind on Monday. If I can keep it all to one 6-hr. window, some say it will boost my leptin hormone and keep losing. Will let you know... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I really love this wonderful fun fold card - very inspirational! Your coloring is great and am sure that your kids will treasure it as much as you treasured seeing them again after so long! Thank you for playing in the Creative Creases Challenge and really hope that you will join in again soon.
    Debbie
    www.secretstamper.com
    Creative Creases for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely idea for you all to write in one card, Diane! What a great keepsake that card will be.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - what a great card with fabulous pops of color! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has come together beautifully!
    Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious.
    Good luck, we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again!
    Stay safe and well.
    Jackie DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card! And your coloring is fabulous! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous fold and wow what a stunning colored bouquet.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful, thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge.
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very bright and cheerful. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Colour Crazy Craft challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous floral card. Xx
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore
    Encore
    Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What beautiful card 😊! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges we love to have you!
    Marci - DT 🥰

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...