Snow White Birthday Card

 


This card is for the Monday Greetings Challenge at The Outlawz.  The image is from Moonflower on Etsy.  I was supposed to use vintage paper...oops!  This took a couple hours and I really was not in the mood to take it all apart.  The paper might be considered vintage if it were not for the shine.  Anyways, the paper is from Stampin' Up.  I colored the image with Copics and Prismacolors.

 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

I do apologize if your challenge is not listed.  This is the second time recently that my challenges have disappeared.  I don't know how that can happen.  I will try to remember them all.

Creations in Pink  - Anything Goes/Mostly Pink

Daisy Chain Challenge - Baby/Kids

A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes 

Crafter's Castle - Anything Goes

Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Seize the Birthday - Birthday/optional Hearts





8 comments:

  1. What an amazing card design Diane.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. the designer paper certainly does look vintage, it reminds me of wall paper out of the 70's :)
    Beautiful colouring Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colouring and design! Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that background paper definitely meets the vintage requirement. So do the ribbon and pearl. Your coloring on Snow White is beautiful.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, looks vintage to me. What a cute image too! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Snow White card! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful work. Thank you for joying us over on the Angie's Digital Stamps Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pretty Papers

  I found this card done on Pinterest.  I have had this paper for a while and didn't really know what to do with it.  I was in need of b...