For Marcheta

 

I made this card for a friend's birthday.  The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I have used this one a couple of times.  I just love her!  I just realized I forgot to put on the mini sewing scissors I meant to put on it.  Oh well, next time.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  The paper is from my stash.

Copics:  BG000, 10, C00, 0, 1, 2, E00, 11, R01, 20, 21, 22, YR14, 24, 31

Not too many colors on this one!


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Craft DeeBowZ - Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes

Creations in Pink - Anything Goes in Mainly Pink

Love to Craft - Anything Goes

Sweet Stampers - Things with Wings


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with such a sweet image. Love the burgundy ribbon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. an adorable image Diane, I can see why you love using this image. Awesome colouring BTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and sweet! I love your big fancy bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card and image. I love your design. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable little image. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen

  I made this card for Build Yourself  Holiday Cardmakers on Facebook.  I put a picture of their April Sketch Challenge below.  This partic...