Autumn Greetings

 

This image is from Jan's Digi Stamps.  It is available in pre-colored or   normal digi, along with many options.  I colored this image with Copic markers.  I used some of Stampin' Up's new fall  paper line.  

Copics:  C00, 0, 1, 4, E04, 08, 21, 23, 31, 33, 35, 42, 43, 50, 51, 97,

G12, 21, 24, R24, 39, 89, Y15, 17, YR04, 07, 14, 16, 18, 23, 24


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Outlawz Progressive Challenge - Use the above image

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes/Colors of Autumn 

Jan's Digi Stamps - Anything Goes

Fun Friday - Fall Festival

DL Art - Fall Colors

Mod Squad - Autumn Foliage

Card Concept - Fanciful Fall 



6 comments:

  1. Lovely image and design, such beautiful autumn colours, perfect for our challenge at Crafty Catz this week- thanks for playing along.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Tingles! Love this take on the progressive freebie, Diane, you have rocked it! The paper behind it is perfect! XXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely fall card. I like the way you colored it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that image, especially with all the leaves falling at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!!! Isn't this a great image set from Jan's Digi Stamps?!? I used it myself for the DT post and as pretty as Jan's precolored image was, there was no way I was using it cause I was so eager to color this one myself!!! I don't think you can mess this one up as all fall colors are so beautiful. So glad you shared this with us and I hope you'll come back and play again soon!
    ~Karen Page, DT Member for Jan's Digi Stamps
    Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG: @misplacedmojo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane, your coloring is gorgeous! Fall delight on this Digi beauty! So glad you played along at the Card Concept. A standout in the lineup. Didn't see our graphic photo on your post. And don't want to see you disqualified. Style and graphic display are 2 of the CC's rules. Hugs and thanks for the beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...