Holly Doggies and Golden Angel

Holly Doggies


I used this cute image on a Christmas card for my niece.  She absolutely is a dog fanatic. The image is from Eureka.  It is available as a digital.  I somehow have it in rubber.  I don't know why I would have paid for a rubber stamp when it's available as a digi, but I guess I did!  The image is colored with Copics.  The paper is from my stash.


Golden Angel


This card is for my dearest friend.  She collects angels so this is perfect for her.  She doesn't see my blog so I figured I could post it here.  The die is from Creative Expressions.  I have had it for several years, but this is the first time I've used it.  It was not easy to cut.  I had to keep layering extra cardstock along with my metal shim because it kept leaving certain areas uncut.  I finally got it done, though.  The paper is from Stampin' Up.

6 comments:

  1. Love that sweet doggy card Diane, that's my kinda card :)
    I'm sure your friend will love the angel card, love the simplicity and the perfect colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The coloring on your doggie card is awesome! I can almost hear them barking! Lol! I'm sure your niece will treasure this card! It's the perfect card for a dog lover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dog card Diane and your angel card is gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pups are so cute and the angel so gorgeous! LOVE both of these Diane.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Holly Doggies and inside sentiment are precious. I've no doubt that gorgeous angel die was hard to cut. I am always tempted by these types of dies, though. I have collected a few, hehe. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely cards, Diane! That angel is stunning, but I believe it took some doing to cut it out.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen

  I made this card for Build Yourself  Holiday Cardmakers on Facebook.  I put a picture of their April Sketch Challenge below.  This partic...