Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Cardz 4 Guyz - Anything but a Card



This week's challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz is "Anything but a Card."  That kind of challenge usually sets me off into a panic and this time was no different.  The night before it was due I still had no idea what I could do.  I remembered I had colored this tiger from Fitztown and hadn't used it yet so I figured I would make a tag with it.  I found the paper online at CanStock Photo.  That paper really makes the tag for me.I colored the image with Copics. Thr grasses are cut with the Silhouette.

All of my challenge entries disappeared again.  It seems to happen every time I check my blog with my cell phone.  Ticking me off!   I am trying to get all the challenges back.  Sorry if I miss some,


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

City Crafter  Animal Magic
Through the Craftroom Door  Anything Goes
2 Cute Ink  Anything Goes
Melonheadz Friends  Things with Wings or Tails
That Craft Place  Anything Goes
Susy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge  Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons  Anything Goes with Ribbon
Crafting at the Weekend  Anything Goes
Fantasy Stampers  Animal Magic
Art by Miran  Anything Goes
Brown Sugar  For the Boys
Crafty Catz  Anything Goes
Sister Act  Anything Goes
4 Crafty Girls  Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges  Add a Ribbon
Crafter's Cafe  Anything Goes
Fab 'n Funky  Walk on the Wild Side
Paper Shelter  Anything Goes


23 comments:

Julie Beech said...

You didn't need to panic this is stunning Diane. You are correct about the tiger paper fab. :)

Sue Bridesmith said...

Gorgeous design love it...thank you for sharing it with us over at Suzy Bee's Challenge....
Hugs
Suzy B ( Owner )
Xx

jimlynn said...

So gorgeous! The perfect background paper to go with this beauty too.
Lynn

auntbeespickles said...

Oh wow wow wow Diane! This tag is amazing! I can't believe it was a last minute thing! Totally love everything about it - the image, the paper, love the grass cutouts then the ribbon and brads are a perfect ending touch! Great tag!!!! Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink "anything goes" challenge. Good luck girl and I hope you will come back and join us again with one of your fabulous last minute projects. =)
Hugs, Sarah

Lesley DT member said...

What a fab take on the theme at ScrapbookerPhD! The tiger is uber gorgeous and it really would be a great gift to receive!

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sherri said...

Awesome tiger! You just have such a gift for coloring animals & making them look real! I LOVE this! And the paper is perfect for him!

Anna Rogalska said...

WOOOW!!!! Gorgeous tiger and beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Desire Fourie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Desire Fourie said...

Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our eleventh ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!!! Diane this is so awesome. You colour wildlife so well. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx

Ros Crawford said...

WOW!! This is fabulous!! Just perfect for our challenge... Wonderful colouring! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Pat said...

Super card, great design and fabulous image Diane, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky.

Pat xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous tag Diane love the Tiger thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Diane xx :)

Charlene said...

Hi Diane this tag is awesome!!!!!!! Love the coloring! just beautiful!!Thanks for playing this week at CCCB :-)

Joanne said...

Can I just say WOW! Awesome tag! Love this image, very cool! Sorry I have not been by much lately, life is in one of those "hectic" phases, lol. It was so fun to look back over your latest creations! Each and every one are amazing as ALWAYS! Sending BIG hugs, Joanne.

caroline said...

wow amazing, your coloring is just outstanding, thank you so much for sharing with us at brown sugar challenges, good luck
caroline dt

Tonnie Deijkers said...

awesome tiger is this I love it thank you so much for joining us at sister act this week and good luck
hugs Tonnie DT

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag and tiger love the B.paper-Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is awesome, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Congratulations on winning a Top 3 spot at Fab 'n' Funky Diane. Your card is fabulous. We hope you'll wear your Top 3 badge with pride on your blog. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

stampsandscrapbooks said...

Wow! Stunning tiger! Love it! Thanks for playing along at Scrapbooker PhD this week! :-D Hugs, Cathy

Erin Stephenson said...

How lovely! Perfect coloring! Thanks for playing at Crafting at the weekend! We hope to see you next time and good luck!

Post a Comment

 
.Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.