Totally Papercrafts #123-Use a Digi


This week's challenge at Totally Papercrafts is an easy one for me.  It's to use a digi. 
 This week's sponsor is Digistamp Boutique.  
I chose to use a image from Mo's Digital Pencil entitled, Two Tu-Tus.  Cute name!


As I was blog hopping this week, I came across an amazing blog with some really beautiful work. 
 The blog is A Sprinkling of Glitter.  Her work is amazing.  Anyways, she was the inspiration for this card.  On her website is a tutorial for making a card using Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page and also a box for the card, since it's larger than average.  I'm going to try a few cards using this technique.


I colored this image using Copics.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The pearl spray is Zva and the butterflies are cut from a Cheery Lynn die.  I always see butterflies on cards and love the way they look, but always forget to use them when I'm making a card.  I also added some cheesecloth behind the image.  The card is antiqued a bit with Distressed Inks.  The paper is from my stash; as usual I have no idea of the manufacturer, although, I do know it was purchased at JoAnn's.
Copics:  BG000, BG01, E00, E08, E11, E19, E97, E99, R11, R20, R22,
V000, V01, V04, Y15, YR20, YR24

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Art with no Boundaries Anything Goes& Performing Arts
Bunny Zoe's  Girls, Girls, Girls
Digi Makeover Challenge Anything Goes
Hooked on Crafts All That Glitters
Incy Wincy Designs Anything Goes
Love to Create Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp & Show Depth of Distress
Tammy's Scrapin' Corner Anything Goes-Any Artist
Partytime Tuesday Anything Goes


15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Diane. Love that cute Mo image and all those pretty flowers.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Diane - love that image and the punched out frame just adds a stunning extra to it all!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Diane. Your colouring and layout is awesome. I am so looking forward to working with you again, you are one very talented lady.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely! Thanks for joining us for Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge. ~DT Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Diane, adorable image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane
    I love the flowers, the die scroll cut, the ribbon, the way you colored the image - get the point I love the WHOLE CARD ;) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create Challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! what a beautiful card Love the lay out and your colouring. The ballerina's are so cute. Thank you for joining in at Art With No Boundaries
    Paula DT:o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, gorgeous card! Love all the details and embellishments. Those ballerinas are really cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. We hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your fabby project with the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show, your coloring is just great and you have used beautifull colors thanks for sharing Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This I so cute. I really love it.
    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Diane, I love this. How cute is that image and so much fabulous detail. So happy to be working with you.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely beautiful. Your coloring is just perfection. Thank you for sharing this with us on Art With No Boundaries.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute twins, they're so adorable and cuddly. Nice colouring on this one too. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...